To establish Greater Madison as the world-class leader for health technology.
Make Greater Madison a place where healthtech companies can leverage a density of talent, capital and mentoring to make healthcare more affordable, safer and produce better outcomes.
TO ACHIEVE THIS:
- Encourage formation of new companies to provide solutions that can improve the delivery of high quality healthcare
- Retain and attract talent vital to the growing Madison healthtech ecosystem
- Organize the resources, including capital and mentoring, required to support startup activity
- Cultivate new ideas focused on the changing needs of healthcare and how new ventures can be a source of innovation
- Provide awareness of the resources available for organizations to grow and stay in Greater Madison
- Advise Chamber Board on political advocacy initiatives that support healthtech mission and objectives
- Raise the visibility of healthtech member companies to investors and firms from outside Madison
- Organize marketing and participant branding
- Host informal meetups and events to match companies and talent, while also building awareness of other educational resources available to startups.
- Coordinate strategy for healthtech companies to leverage the Madison business brand and density at tradeshows
- Participate in the UW-Madison career fair to advertise healthtech companies to graduating students